We have found that having all potential residents at the New Name aftercare facility fill out the Application Request form first saves everyone much time and effort.
We understand that Residential Reentry for sex offenders is difficult to find and wish we could offer programs to meet all the different needs of the offenders and the communities. Our vision is
to raise up leaders. Hopefully, a few will catch the vision and help us expand in the future.
Please download and print out the Application Request Form and at least two Character Reference Forms and send them to the candidate.
PLEASE DO NOT FILL IN, OR COMPLETE, THE APPLICATION REQUEST FORM FOR THE INDIVIDUAL SEEKING ACCEPTANCE TO OUR PROGRAM.
All mail can be sent to:
New Name Ministries
PO Box 11694
Ft. Worth, TX 76110
- Download the Application Request Form and Character Reference Form.
- Send to candidate.
- Have completed Application Request Form and Character Reference Forms sent to the ministry.
- We will review and check references.
- If determined to be a good candidate at this stage, we will mail our extensive application directly to the candidate.
- It must filled it out completely and mailed back to us.
- When we receive the application back, we will review it in detail. Typically, this takes 2 to 4 weeks.
- If approved, we will notify in writing of acceptance, and what must be done to prepare for living at New Name once released (finances, communication, etc.).
- If declined, we will also notify in writing.
- Applications are only accepted no sooner than six months prior to a candidate's initial parole review or release date.
- Accepted applicants who are denied parole will remain on our accepted list if they remain in good standing by following the instructions found on their Letter of Acceptance.
Questions? Be sure to see our FAQ section.
Need a copy of Adobe Reader to read our PDF files? Click here for more info.